babybunnyjac

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get started

Well, today is a cool day..
woke up at 10.30am, on the computer, and there goes my butt, stuck to the chair for hours..
What am i doing?.....ofcz facebook larr..>.<

But...... 
i'm also trying out a new thing for me-Blogging (maybe it's not new for you)
I've been siting in front of the computer editing and finding sources to teach me how to edit tat HTML thingy
Ish~for starter like me..i'm kinda confuse and fustrated, i really mean FUSTRATED


thank God i'm using desktop..if not, i might just do the same..aiks~


i don't want to end up pulling my hairs either..ouch~ 
Nonetheless, u wanna be bald.*evil laugh


even my eyes are tired now..


imma gonna throw tantrum adi..

but,what to do? Just have to be patient to learn  =.="

Maybe for beginners, i shouldn't demand so much for my page...haha
eventually, everyone wants their blog to look pretty right??
slowly i'll learn up =)



i just need someone to teach me..that will be a MUCH lot better i guess..

Hope u guys enjoy my First post and stay tunned for more~
whoopie~







1 comment: