babybunnyjac

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Day before New Year

My day was fully occupied.
woke up at about 9am,
went breakfast with my dad cause sister was not around to accompany him
as she already went out early in the morning         
for some video shooting (STAY TUNNED guys im gonna post it XD as soon as it's ready)
excited??maybe a little..=D

came back from breakfast and my dad instructed me to help to clean 
the car..
yea..so i did...
 this is the second car..my house got three cars..
but, thank God my mum went to wrok..
so i just need to clean this car..=D

hi Avanza

open up to vacumm

see how dirty is it??
poor maintenance..*shake head*

i was doing the scrubbing job..>.<

cant imagine it's so dirty..ew~

scrub hard and scrub smart..

well, after that i didn't forget that
 i have a date with my st.john friends~
venue: jusco
time: 12pm
suppose to have lunch with them..
but, because of the car cleaning thingy
i was late..hehe!
sorry guys~

meet alot of people in jusco too
and bump into fiona while she was waiting for jieying
so, yea...
we decided to chill out together
at Baskin Robbins

BR ice-cream is <3
 omgudness..im getting fat..ice-cream some more

marie was excited..so, that explains the peace sign covering her face..lol

 looking happy there^^

tasting the ice-cream

jie ying posing with the cup :)

 ting ting, may chee, marie and yue sin

 the st.john gang, once upon a time in pgs..lol

 tingting (left), the future nurse..hehe

 jie ying, jac, Fiona

Group pictures <3

 my family was at jusco too..
a snap shot of them

 me and my dad
do we look alike??haha~

Besides all that, i bought a jeans from Giordano
for just RM47.40
and i got a good job too!! 
gonna start working soon..
looking forward for it =P

By the end of the day,i had dinner at Moven Peak
my stupid phone's camera is having problems
so can't took picture of the delicious meal we had..
must fix it asap..>.<
gets me on my nerves..isshh~

after the scrumptious meal
went to church for watch night service
heard alot of great testimonies
and i have to say to you my friends,
Jesus is real 
He loves YOU very much!!

dating with my babes tomorow
will update soon
follow me =D

cheers~
btw, it's 1/1/11

HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment