babybunnyjac

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pesky clothes seller


 went to the market this morning which is walking distance from my house..
 my mum asked me to come along 
(actually my mum was already at the market..she called me through the handphone to wake me up XD)
to have breakfast and take a looks at the stalls which sells clothes etc.


ya, i know i know..
the clothes selled at the market mostly is quite "auntie" 
since my mum wanna take a look,
 i just tag along
maybe i can find some (if there's any) clothes that suits me with a reasonable price =P
there are a few stalls
the first stall we went, my mum eyed on a collar T-shirt


so, when she was choosing the colour
the stall owner's son came
(maybe just finished form5 cz if not, he'll be in school at this time) and asked
 "what u're looking for?take a look around..we got alot of new clothes" 
(it was in cantonese.i translated it.)
i was thinking..DUH~
I'm only 20 and do you think i like those auntie's clothing??!!=.=


he was standing so close behind me and
i felt even more uncomfortable when he started to shake those clothes 
that are hanging just at my back
eventually those clothes touches my back several times repeatedly
 (starting to be so annoyed by his voice and actions)
so i walk to the other side nearer to my mum
he followed me then, i went back to my original place and he followed me again 
ISH~it irritates me so much..you big fat tall and dark hairy human!!
I'm not going to steal your auntie clothes lar...
so, just get out of my way and stop shaking the freaking clothes!!
i'm not angry...just really irritated..HAHA~

i only regain my state of calmness after i left the store..
why some people are just so annoying??
LOL

stay tunned peeps~ 
cheers for me XD


No comments:

Post a Comment