babybunnyjac

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's my Birthday ♥


wuhoo~
it's has been awhile that i didn't update my blog..so sorry people >.<
i purposely update for my Bday=Big day 
hee..

you must be wondering how i spend my day..
well, i'm just an ordinary girl and i don't go to clubs..
i'm not rich, not poor, not pretty,not ugly, not fat, not thin, not smart, not stupid
not short, not tall...
everything just looks average..
but, my Birthday falls on the same day with Agung's Birthday
LOL
cheers~ =D

At first i thought my day would be just another day at work..
nobody will remember my bday *emo 
cause sometimes i just feel so insignificant, =(
to my surprise, i received a slice of cake from a friend..
he came to my shop while i was working..how sweet..
so, during my break time...i take picture before eating it..hehe

Secret Recipe~ shhh..it's secret..

=P

"Fine Quality Cake"

happy~

Not sharing with you..sorry..XD

ooo..

take a peep..

the cake is glowing..lol

here is how it looks in my mouth..
kinda like eating what i vomitted..haha~taste nice though..;P
forgive me if it makes u wanna puke..hehe!

my "little" stomach can contain a lot though my mouth is small..
 one slice of cake..
errr..is totally not enough >.<
don't misunderstood ya..i really appreciate it..just that i have a big appetite..=DD

after roaming around jusco 2 look for food, 
i decided to buy 1 small packet of sushi salmon 
i love sushi 


it's not too much and not too little..
just enough for me after the slice of cake 

looks good...

like to put lots of wasabi..shiok~

into my mouth it goes..Wee~
it was fun taking picture during my break time..lol

after finished work, i headed back home straight away
 cause my mom and dad +my sister is waiting for me for dinner..eating again..woots~

we had our dinner at wah zai in menglembu which is famous for it's soft shell crab..
yummy..
it's was a public holiday so, there was alot of people..
while waiting, we decided to take pixie to kill the boredom..

mom and dad 

take 1:papa was looking somwhere else.. 

take 2: love to see my dad with my specs..very handsome indeed.


The funny shot..dad with the hairband, mom with the peace and teeth =D

sister's turn and everyone's mouth open wide..O.O

double peace!

the ooi's sisters

the girls~and a women..hehe..

too bad my brother didn't come back..we ate his share..haha!
don't worry bro..we'll have it together another time..
just don't forget to bring me back my present..love you =P

After dinner, went home and switched on the computer..
facebook time!!
i'm really glad to received all those birthday wishes..
felt so warm and sweet..you guys rock my day ^^

Alrite...
Present time!!

 i really love this necklace..thx to wanwan & junjun 

BIG thx to myself..haha!

from my sister..thanks~

the slippers is called Rubbit..i love them 100% rubber..comfortable and cute 
and the red shoe 

time flies..i'm hitting 20 already..
please don't say that i'm getting old..=.=
just that i'm no longer in the teens category..how sad..
even so, i felt excited of what lies ahead of me..
God's will for my life..yet to be fulfilled...=)

just wanna give all the glory to God and thank Him
for is His faithfulness towards me for the pass 20 years
He never fails 

Jesus loves you!!
stay tunned for more of " me"  ^^

XOXO


3 comments:

  1. i love your blog so far! ^_^ you are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jaclyn! You have a good blog and you're adorable! :) Keep it up. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your feedback garls~ ^^

    ReplyDelete