babybunnyjac

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Here it comes

Time flies..
was working few months ago..
 felt excited about the university..
cant wait to leave home..

but, eventually when orientation started, i just feel like going home..
i'm surrounded with hundreds and thousands of people which i do not know
i felt helpless 
i felt lonely
i search through the crowds to find whether there's any familiar faces

i have to admit it..i'm homesick~ T.T
i try my best to make as much new friend as possible..
because you'll never know..
when u need help, they maybe the ones that you can look for.. 
i was so used to the life in Ipoh and everything was in my reach
now, being in a new enviroment
i have to start all over again..
learn how to take buses in Penang and the whereabout in campus.

anyway i am grateful that i have friends from Ipoh
seeing them there is comforting and at the same time encouraging 
atleast, i got someone who's from the same school with me.
and they are my besties too..
felt relief that i can speak cantonese with them
majority of the chinese here speak chinese instead of cantonese

i just enjoy speaking cantonese so much..
LOL

Well,
in this process of starting a new life,
i felt that i'm learning to be more independant and mature.
Praise be to God that He is always there to comfort me,
giving me the joy and peace. =)

i have a testimony though..
two days ago,
my neighbour, a chinese girl, lost her hand phone..
i was washing my clothes when i heard about the news,
she look for it all around and couldn't find it..
she tried calling her phone just incase someone pick it up and able get it back
unfortunately there wasn't any answer..

suddenly a thought came to my mind..
"pray for her"
at first i struggled..i thought maybe i let her look around first
then, if really couldn't find, i'll pray for her..

 when she came back. i asked her again.
the answer was no.
but, the prompting gets stronger
 so, i offer praying for her.
she nodded and say yes..
i went on and prayed.
a simply prayer
"Dear heavenly father in heaven, please help my friend here to get back her phone.
i trust and believe in You, in Jesus name i pray. Amen!"
i was in the toilet ending the prayer with a loud amen..
in my heart i talk to God and say 
"God, since u want me to pray for her i'm sure u'll do something about it..
to show that You're real and alive"

After she finished her bath, there was a phone call for her 
telling her that her phone is found, left it
in one of the stall in our cafeteria..
she was so happy and thank me for praying for her..
i say don't thank me..thank Jesus and
she said thank you to Jesus too~ =)

To me,
It's was very encouraging..
God answers prayers.
Jesus is alive and He loves us very much!

hope u enjoy reading this short update of mine =D
The beginning of my uni life.
It's gonna be very interesting 
cause Jesus is with me all the time =)


XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment