babybunnyjac

Thursday, February 17, 2011

girls stuffy

i felt that my skin is quite bad nowadays *shake head* 

huhu~ it's my off day again..and recently i'm kinda into perfume, watches, bag...etc
and as usual..make ups~
btw, watson is having member day..and i'm a member.=D
bought some new cosmetic..wee~
but i havent finish using my old cosmetic..
felt that i'm such a spendthrift..=(
i have to hypnotise myself to stop buying because sooner or later i'll be broke..
need to control myself not to over spend..=P
maybe next time i shall introduce my make ups babies in my make up bag..hee~

 walah!! my purpose of updating my blog..taadaa~
i bought a new bag..
nice right??hehe.. =*

it's not a branded bag or something
as long as i like it... that's what that matters..right?
i'm not a person who is obsess with branded stuffs..
but what i look for is quality and my "love at 1st sight" feeling..
haha! girls should understand this..

so satisfy with it..suits me and i love it..<3
gosh, i might get another bag when my pays is out..who knows?lol
the problem is....
it's  hard to find things with the "love at 1st sight" feeling..*sigh*
as i'm quite fussy at buying things..blame myself lor =.=
but, i will not give up..haha!

it's not wrong to be fussy..lol
because we, girls just want to look at our best whenever we go out *nodnod
maybe bcz different people have different character..
that's why everyone have their own style of dressing up themselves..=)

that's it for now..remember to follow me..HAHA!
cheers, lovesss~

BTW, i was working during valentines..=P
so a belated HAPPY VALENTINES to all lovers!!!
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment