babybunnyjac

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I need to be thrifty!!

 hey guys~
miss me right?hehe..
haven't been updating my blog recently..felt bad pls forgive me =D
cause i was too tired after a whole day of work and another reason is 
that's not much to blog about at my work palce 
just don't wanna get myself in trouble =P 
i added my supervisor in fb..XD


going back to the topic,
why do i say i need to be thrifty?
cause i have been spending alot since i got my 1st salary 
 those good bargains are really so tempting >.<
and as usual girls will never had enough of 
clothes, shoes, bags, dresses and accessories
argh...and actually i'm planning to get a new phone..
with my spending habit now..i think i need a few months to have enough $$ XD
so, it's time to be THRIFTY!!


hee..before that let me talk about how i spend my off day this week..
time for pixies~
love baby blue ♥


before going out to fetch my friend..who worked with me before..=)
i call her ah mun or mun mun.hee..
after lunch, we chat a little then went on to our goal..
shopping

she intended to get a jumpsuit..so, we went on searching and trying them out
i tried two different ones..and i like both.too bad i forced myelf to choose one..=(
(constantly reminding myself not to spend too much >.<)


i only get one of these..the dark colour with straight lines..
cause it makes me look slimmer..=D
both of us like this jumpsuit..but, unfortunately it's the last piece
she's such a sweetie 
at 1st we asked the promoter to get a new one for both of us..
but, later do we know that it's the last piece 
then she said to me, if we wanna but, we buy together..Aw~
so we went out of the shop with a heavy heart..

after that we went on hunting for earings..yay~i love earings too..hehe!
fyi i got a wig for the 1st time..*grin*
wondering how the wig looks like?
you guys have to stay tunned ya!! ^^

okay..after walking around, she went into a lingerie shop..
she told me that it's very hard for her to get a suitable bra.
that's why all her bra are branded and expensive..LOL
then ended up buy a few..piere cardin..o.O
not bad..i have one too.(my mum bought it for me during promotion XD)

later on, we went back to the shop again because i really like that jumpsuit..
and tried it on again as she tried on another one

so, she decided to get the black one with hearts ♥


i like this one too..but, i cant have both..hehe! it will be too greedy of me.
so, just take some picture of it XD

i texted my mom and i thought we'll be having dinner together before going home..
so we went on roaming around and got into Etude House
btw, Etude House is having promotion now..bt, i jz got myself a toner..
cause i feel guilty if i use too much money~ my hard earn money lor


as she was busy getting the right toner for her skin, i cam whore..
because there's a pretty make up table..XD



after waiting for my mom for so long, i texted her again..
she replied and say that she's tired..not coming out to meet us..
i'm like =.=''
what?
 we waited for you for so long and you say you're tired..
nvm..we went back home after that..

but overall, i enjoyed my day with her~
Muaxie babe! ♥

gonna have another food hunting outing with her..XD
i love to EAT!! haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment