babybunnyjac

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm a bumble bee

woah ~ it has been so long i abandoned my blog. 
feel kinda bad. =P
bt, i'm really really REALLY busy since uni life started..
assignments after assignments.
never ending..esp 2D class
redo redo and redo
=.=
it turns out that redo is good for us too cause in the working world, we'll face the same situation.
our ideas or design maybe rejected and critisize
so, learn to accept rejection and failure now :)
Everytime we redo, it's like pushing ourselves over the limit
and our art work eventually improves
true? hehe..i don't know about u guys..
this is what i felt to comfort myself everytime we're asked to redo.
lol
bt, this semester is going to end soon..
time flies..christmas is around the corner
holiday mood is on~ =D

our doodle doodley group

though it's really busy and stress at times, i'm glad tat i get to know so many good friends
they are just so nice and real to themselves
i'm grateful to God that we're classmates
i really enjoyed the time we do our assignments 2gether,
makan-makan, marah-marah, laugh at one another..
sharing our feelings, chit-chat and crap..
 i just hope that our friendship will last even after we graduate..
(1st year also havent pass already thought of graduation..lol)



i can say these people have a great sense of humour.
It's really funny hanging out together..
and we should hang out more. hehe!

My beloved room mate 

i feel happy today..
and i wanna be happy everyday..=D

the joy of the Lord is my strength
no matter how hard is it,
i will go through by faith.
i'm also thankful that my daddy is so supportive of me too
i love my daddy ;)

my cutie daddy and sister <3
they visited me on monday and gave me alot of suplements, chicken essence and so on
since i always stay up late to rush for assignments.
 most important is..he give me $$$ too.
thanks dad..hehe!

 in my wallet, i always have this verse with me
" i can do all things through Christ who strenghten me"
Philipians 4.13
this verse encourages me to stay strong and persevere.."jacjac, you can do it!!"
do hope tht u guys will continue to follow me =P
XOXO
stay tunned~



No comments:

Post a Comment