babybunnyjac

Sunday, April 29, 2012

living doll part 1

Knowing what the title is, you guys probably know what i'm gonna talk about in a bit. I remembered when i was young, i used to beg my mommy/daddy to get me a barbie doll whenever i go to the shopping mall.

There i was, a little girl, at the toy section, gazing and admiring the pretty Barbie dolls.
My parents don't really encourage buying me a Barbie doll because it's expensive(those that i chose) and we(kids) don't really learn anything from a Barbie except by changing her clothes and doing her hair. But, as a little girl, i just love Barbie, don't know why. i slept with my Barbie, talked to her, played with her hair and even kissed her.What?! yes, i did kiss my Bbarbie (imagine, the barbie's head is so small, so probably i was kissing her whole face) Hahaha~ kinda funny recalling back. felt so wrong. >.<

to be like a Princess Barbie is every little girl's dream. :D

Often when my parents are going to the payment counter, i would try to sneak in my Barbie doll and of course my parents saw that and eventually took it away.I tried throwing tantrum, begging, even crying just to get my Barbie*shake head* i was the youngest in the family,so, that explains the manja-ness.
Nonethelss, kids are really good at persevering especially when they wanna get something badly. Finally, my parents would asked me to make a deal with with them, that is, if i get good grades in the final exam, they will buy me one(such a motivation).lol. Oh, how i wish i can have every Barbie dolls when i was young, not much, just one of every different type.hehe!
 Besides that, I got angry too when my parents refused to buy for me(since i already have a few) and i made an inner vow that i will get the whole Barbie set when i grew up using my own money.such a pathetic kid.:P.


As i grew older, barbie doesn't really get a hold on me anymore because i was too fed up of having my barbie being destroyed by my brother. Her head is either being pulled off or her arms and legs being dismantled. Thanks to my brother, broken barbie looks really creepy..especially it's when it's dirty and still smiling at you.It reminds me of chucky. I bet every kid would be so freak out when they watch this movie and probably throw their toys out of the window after that.


hey, look, chucky doll has his family too! 
That was the long winded intro. Come to the main point of this post, there has been quite a number of girls circulated in the internet, known as Real-life Human Barbie. I was quite taken aback that they really look like barbie in person.


 comparison between the Barbie doll and real-life barbie! O.O


 this picture is just too weird..
 notice the waist.so freaking slim.







 barbie's friends





You would be thinking.omg..she really look like a barbie.i know.because i thought so.

 Her name is Valerie Lukyanova, 23 yrs old. She has spent the last several years undergoing numerous surgeries to transform herself into a real life Barbie doll. By looking at the pictures, she actually succeeded. The blonde Ukranian women must be filthy rich.lol

 Her face was smoothed to give it a plastic-like appearance, some work was done around her eyes to make them look more doll like, and, of course, she has gigantic boobies and tiny waist that would make any guy drool.haha! In addition to her long flowing blonde hair and skimpy outfits, that totally complete the look of a Barbie. Walau eh~ coming to think about it,  i can't imagine the pain going through all those surgeries. I heard that she removed some of her rib bones as well to have that tiny waist. >.< I really admire her courage and endurance in making her dream come true, even though the overall affect is kinda creepy. But, thanks to various plastic surgery operations, she made her weird dream a reality! You can check her out at her facebook fan page through here. Hope you won't get any Barbie nightmares and have a nice day! *winks


3 comments:

  1. be yourself :) barbie is just a doll after all!

    Latest: Of Latest Hit: Sesame Ramen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't agree more.

    Women ought to be women. Not dolls. That's how I like it too. ^_^

    Whatever stays in the dollhouse stays in the dollhouse. =)

    Jacque, looks like I'll be following your blog from now on. Have you checked out mine? ;) Everyone is welcomed to view and subscribe! =D


    Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver
    www.rippling-ripples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete