babybunnyjac

Friday, May 4, 2012

My very 1st time

hey guys, Thank God it's friday! :D

This is my very 1st time taking part in a competition on9. This competition is organized by a page which sells a wide range of clothes, shoes, bag and accessories. Girls are gonna love this because the price is quite reasonable too! Well, what actually motivates me is the prize.haha! I can't stop laughing at myself and at the same time quite paiseh >.<

This competition actually started in April. However, i only found out about that in the begining of this month and somehow thicken my face to join.LOL i really doubt myself..bcz, i know i don't have a model figure and model look.Anyway, no harm trying right? because, every contestant will get free gifts for participating.hehe! In addition, the owner said that you don't have to be pretty to take part because they are also judging us by how we dressed. So, i dug out some relevant photos and sent it to her.Do feel free to comment on the style or anything you wanna say to me. :P

Here, I would like to thank all my friends who supported me, shared and liked my photo.Without you guys, i wouldn't have the courage to do this. I finally understand how people felt when they asked me to like their pictures in other competitions too. normally i'll hit the "like" button too when they Pm me. =)

For those who haven't vote, please help me "like" and share. I really appreciate that!
and for those who already voted, from the bottom of my heart, i just wanna say thank you so much. your support means alot to me.^^

But, i do hope that you guys will support me.Just follow the simple steps below: 

1st step: Like this page OJI TShirt Station

2nd step: Like my picture Jacqueline :)

Once again just wanna say Thank you and do leave a comment on the photo on what impression i give u.til then, i'll update more.stay tunned peeps..love ya *winks


5 comments: