babybunnyjac

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Appetizer


Started working since I came back from Beijing. So, I didn't really got the time to update about my trip but, I promise I'll post it up as soon as I've finish sorting and editing the pictures.hehe! (I'm a procrastinator pls forgive me) :P

I really enjoyed the trip because I got to know a lot of new friends from Canada. Guess what, they are chinese who migrated from China and they came back for holiday. Hope to visit Canada someday.

So, here's a sneak peek of my Beijing get away for you to stay tunned. :D
I'm starting to love traveling. Maybe I should start traveling within Malaysia. haha!


P/s: I'm working because i'm saving up to buy a new handphone. I lost my phone last semester and there's no use crying over spilled milk. I'm sure I'll be more careful with my stuffs next time. That was a lesson to learn. Anyway, I'm willing to work for it! Goodnight peeps. /bye

No comments:

Post a Comment