babybunnyjac

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another fun-filled day off

yes, yesterday was my off day again..wee~ another four more days, I'll be shaking my leg at home (just for another week b4 next sememster starts, nooo  /no). Initially, I thought of joining mommy for excercise at 7am. but, she didn't wake me up because it was raining the whole night til morning.so, I woke up at about 9 and prepared myself for an exciting day :D

Went to puiyun's grandparents house to make "gai dan gou", chinese steam cake because we planned to visit our form 6th teachers in the afternoon with jin liang aka the skinny guy (he looks skinny as always no matter how much he eats, so not fair =.=)

from puiyun's phone taken by me.hehe!



 Final outcome :))

here's a closer view.looks adorable right?? taste not bad too. haha~

The teachers loved it. Manage to catch up with them and crap a little as usual. It's fun to talk with your teachers as if they are your peers..darn funny ge lo. btw, Miss Tham is giving birth next month, didn't know she is pregnant already. imma so outdated. :P

After the visitation, went for karaoke at K-Box, dinner and night market nearby..Spending the day with my dear crystal aka puiyun. 

Btw,  /hmm

my round and chubby face, I prefer calling it kissable cheeks :))

signing out with lovess,

3 comments:

  1. seem lik u skipped d failure part.. hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that oven... Cardware! My Mum's a distributor. =D It's good stuff! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete