babybunnyjac

Friday, September 28, 2012

lovely september

Well, I'm back to my Uni once again and imma senior already.. At first I was rather down that I have to be saperated with my previous roomie nevertheless we should always look forward.. This is a short post about the happenings in this month. I decided to cramp everything in one post due to my laziness. :P

As I've mention in the previous post, I had been working throughout my whole semester break ever since I came back from my Beijing trip...(and I havent even updated about it *face palm) So, yea.. I got enough money to get a new handphone before my uni starts..fully paid by myself /hmm

Manage to took some pictures with my colleagues before I leave...hehe! Got a treat from Yuki because we are able to hit the target for that month as well as a farewell for us. The salty egg crab is finger licking good!!

Aeon station 18's colleagues
 we have so much in common..gonna miss u alot sweetie!! :)

blurred the messy background :P

 The peeps in Giordano
Us again.haha!
with wanwan!! we both studying in the same uni..we should meet up more :)

The new in charge, ah Leow!
 My dearest supervisor!! she gave me a treat as well before I went back to USM. My first time trying Dragon-I. Here are some mouth drooling pixies :D
The famous "siew long pau" 

 yummy~ 
The deserts
I prefer this compared to the mango flavour.hehe!
I didn't take picture of the ramen because it looked not so appealing..lol

After having lunch with my supervisor, I went on meeting some old friends when I was in my form6.
 Peipei and ah fun!
 Me and crystal 

The guy in black came back from Japan for holidays!! P/s: the reason we meet up
Last but not least a "big" picture of me ending this post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment