babybunnyjac

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Red head

wuhoo! I'm a happy girl again, was being such an emo baby since the pass few weeks because too many things cramped up in my brain. Thank God for good friends and great parents and awesome pastor!! The Word of God is just sososo important!! read your bible pray everyday ;)

Yesterday, Mommy and daddy came to visit me again, the 3rd time in a row for this week.haha..you must be thinking such a pampered kid. Well, if they wanna come, why would I stop them since they're staying at  Bukit Mertajam.(ps:my daddy is working there) And whenever they come, surely I'll hug both of them before they leave. Really Appreciate them for bringing me to have good food, grocery shopping and some home cook food as well. Feel so loved :))

oh ya, I dyed my hair again, not in the salon bt in my hostel with the help of my rommie.hehe! For my hair length, it's too expensive to dye in the salon.thus, DIY is the best for the meantime. :D

But, this time I'm trying another brand namely Beautylabo from Japan as well. Before this, I often use Liese. It works almost the same as Liese bubbles foam, simple and easy, just follow the instructions given. My roommate recommended me this brand because it works well with her hair..quite evenly coloured though.so, I decided to give it a try ;)

The packaging is so cute and attractive! It looks a starbuck cup! 
well, it does look like something I can eat.hehe!
My rilakkuma likes it too, I think he have the same thought as mine :D


The colour I chose is candy pink! 

 a random crazy aunty look before dyeing her hair :P


Summary: 
Overall, the smell is okay, tolerable for me. Not that strong until it fills the whole room with ammonia smell. but, do remember to wash your hair twice when you're done with the dyeing. Washing it clean is a crucial step because the chemicals is not good for your scalp as well as it makes your scalp itchy and smells like shit. The smell will still linger around for the 1st day and subsequently after the next wash, it will be alright.  :)


.
..
...
....
.....
......

Tadaaaa!

 Always wanted to have auburn colour! love it~

Another thing is that after dyeing, my hair is still soft and smooth!

The sunlight enhances the colour <3
and it's kinda even too.woots!



That's all for now 
Ending this post with a hideous picture!
Happy reading.


TTYL~ :D


No comments:

Post a Comment