babybunnyjac

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thoughts

In my blog, I always reveal about the happy-go-lucky side of me and you seldom see me writing an emo post like now. But, today, I wanna say I don't know why I'm so emo on this joyous day. Saying don't know is just lying to myself. I know, but, I just decided to keep it to myself with the word "Don't know". It's not just one thing..It's like so many things came up all at once. It's like many arrows aiming at you at different directions but, you got only one shield. There's no choice but to get wounded for those arrows that you didn't manage to avoid.

It's Christmas and I'm suppose to be happy. I've always love Christmas..and December is always my favourite month. But everything I expected doesn't turn out..and when you expect something, it didn't happen, guess what, Yes, disappointments...


I notice that this semester I met a lot of disappointments. Maybe God is teaching me to take disappointments by finding comfort in Him. whenever I feel like I have no one to talk to or no one could understands me, I talk to Heavenly Daddy. I know He would understand and I can just cry out to Him. I'm glad that I have someone to turn to whenever I feel this way. I would named Him....my comfort, my refuge, my strong tower in whom I trust. He's always there, waiting for me, but, a lot of times, I'm so engrossed in my own world that I left Him out. It's only when I met with problems, difficulties, sadness etc, I turned back and saw how faithful God is and how unfaithful I am. Ashamed, yet that's is when I needed Him the most..and I know I shouldn't run away from Him.

It's makes me think about the numerous disappointments that I've given to God, my parents and the people around me. I come to realize that, this is how it feels to be disappointed. In spite of that, God still show His love to me, comforted me, lead me through, and send people to help and encourage me. I have to say, I do felt a sense of guilt and condemnation. Even so, all these just went away when I looked at the grace that He had given to me through His son, Jesus Christ. It brings me to tears to come to think about how undeserving I am, a sinner to receive the grace of God. Grace is a gift from God and it's freely given to those He loves.

Guess who God loves??  John 3:16 For God so love THE WORLD, that He GAVE His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. "The World" simply means everyone on this planet earth either you're dead or alive and that includes you and me. even though you're not a christian, God still loves you, always waiting for you to accept His son, Jesus Christ. He is the only God who GIVES first even before we ask. Many times we thought that we need to give something to God, offer or do something in order to receive. But our God is on the other way round, He gives even before you ask simply because He loves you. :') He's constantly looking forward to bless you and prosper you. That is how great He is. 

Surely when you've tasted His goodness, you'll never go searching around anymore because only Jesus can give you the peace that surpasses all understandings.

His grace is sufficient for me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 and  the verse continues..... "His power is made perfect in weakness". Writing these all out really makes me feel better now. I might be weak, but His power is made perfect in my weakness. Thank you Lord, once again for listening to the murmurs of my heart. HAHA!! I'm smiling now. It's a sincere smile which I feel deep within :D

Always remember, Christmas exist because of the birth of Jesus Christ. X'mas is a wrong term and I don't know how it came about. Please spell it correctly yo. Christmas is meaningless without Christ because without Christ, we can never find salvation for our soul and the way back to the Father. The gift exchange actually revolves around the idea of giving.. Christmas is all about giving because on this day a child was given to us and His name is Jesus. :)

chubby cheeks = Me


Another reason for myself to react in such a way probably because of  PMS(excuse to be emo XD)
urgh~~ so easily get irritated and fustrated.haha! till then, gonna continue doing my web assignment. need to pass up on thursday. Life goes on!! CHEERS~ 

stay tunned kay?? ;)


signing off,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment