babybunnyjac

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nearly lost it

Phew~ *wipe my sweat* finally I can login to my facebook account!! Was so worried for the pass two days because my account was somehow hacked after I've clicked into some link. (If y'all notice, I hasn't been active for the pass two days :P) I changed my password for a few times and I felt really helpless, troubled and stupid for clicking into that link. It seems that there's another person who actually changed my password and I couldn't login. When I track back my change of password activity through my email. The person who login to my account was from KL and Kota Kinabalu. Distress siao when I read the email! After reporting, there's nothing I can do but just wait.

The sense of regret build up so strong that I didn't know what to say but, just shocked in front of the screen. I didn't tell anyone about this at home (since that day was Christmas) and I just kept it to myself, talked to God and hope for the best. After I've reported to facebook, my account was locked for the pass 24 hours. Until this afternoon, when I try login again, I was able to do so. was sososo happy and overwhelmed with joy that I can get my account back. Thank God for that. :D

In this case, I guess everyone would feel the same, because thinking about starting a new account means to start from zero "0" and it really saddens me because I'll need to add my friends all over again and the most important thing is losing all the photos in which people tag me in over all these years, the comments, status, history and everything would be gone. I guess, what matters the most is the memories. Another lesson learned. No more next time! Stupid link!


Curiosity does killed the cat. You should be wondering what did I clicked that cause such an anxiety to myself. Well, recently in facebook there are a lot of people who shared those links about changing your facebook theme/timeline colour thingy. At first, I don't even boder about it. I just scroll down and ignore it. However, when some people started tagging me in this "change your timeline thingy" post, I felt kinda annoyed. While untaging, I was curious whether this thing really works and ended up clicking into it. I followed the steps and suddenly I felt something is not right.Bam! I can't access to my account *slap forehead* I don't know why I did that, follow the steps one by one some more =.= got me so emotional after doing that. ish!

The metaphoric expression when I was shocked. almost drowned

Nevertheless, I'm glad that it's over and I can regain access to my account. :D WEEE~~ and I've passed up my web assignment. free of assignments, like finally!! still, need to read up for my coming exam. til then, watch some movie and relax first!! :P

That's all for today.
TTYL XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment