babybunnyjac

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just because

Just because-I always put on a smile, doesn't mean that I don't have problems.

Just because-I laugh a lot, doesn't mean I don't take things seriously.

Just because-I appear happy, doesn't mean everything is okay.

Just because-I like to take pictures, doesn't mean that I'm confident.

Just because-I have a lot of friends,  doesn't mean that I don't feel lonely.

Just because-I forgive,  doesn't mean you can take me for granted.

Just because-I'm straight forward, doesn't mean that I'm insensitive.

Just because-I don't keep in touch all the time, doesn't mean I don't care.

Just because-I don't show my feeling often, doesn't mean I don't have any.

Just because-I don't say I love you often, doesn't mean I don't.

Just because-I cried, it doesn't mean I'm not tough.

Just because-I'm stubborn, doesn't mean I expect you to change for me.

Just because-I kept quite, doesn't mean I'm afraid to stand up for myself.

Just because-I'm a christian, doesn't guarantee that I'm don't make mistakes.

I do
 make wrong decisions.

I'm just human like you.
 I'm prone to mistakes and I'm sure you do too.

I can be emotional and sensitive. I admit. but, I'm not afraid to show it because this is me. I believe that a true friend see how a suckie you can be but, still wants you in their life because they won't easily give up on you. Don't be afraid to show the fragile side of you, people will never know how you feel if you never let it show.

Crying is how your body speaks when your mouth can't explain the pain you feel. It's good to cry. but, you can't be crying forever. Positive action is the appropriate response to a negative thought. After that, smile! let everyone know that you are stronger than you were yesterday.happy reading peeps! :)

the many patterns of me
took this picture cause was too bored waiting alone in starbucks

Remember,"showing your emotion is a sign of strength" 
God Bless y'all ;) 




2 comments:

  1. Love this post! So trueeee... :)
    That's what makes us human anyway...
    Btw, nice blog. Keep it up! :p

    ReplyDelete