babybunnyjac

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hairs


 u grow super slow 
but,i'm fine with it as long as u're healthy and strong
i wash u clean, make sure u smell good everyday
sein u grow up makes me smile
i love my hair
lol


Exam is yet to be over
but,i feeling super excited when i thought of it..
wee~
so much so i've been waiting for that moment since last year
it's coming...
but, wait...
 i havent decide...

Straight or curl??


mind me not,my hair grows real slow
i didn't cut my hair 4 almost a year =D
since i'm still schooling and i need to tie my hair up everyday
so,my mum don't encourage me to "do" my hair

i look kinda kiddo i know..

At first,i just thought of getting my hair straighten aka rebonding
because my hair is abit frizzy and curly
so,it makes me looks messy at times..hehe my hair is never tidy lol
maybe after straightening,it will be easier for me to handle my hair

straight hair with side swept bangs
neat and nice..=)

But,for a second thought
how about getting curls...

mermaid curls

looks pretty cute..hehe

cool

and gorgeous too..

hmmm....
i'm in dilemma now..
maybe i should ask the hairstylist
blek~

Oh ya..
found some interesting hairstyles too..*grin*
sweet

ew~i bet it smells..poor beef..
i prefer to eat it than putting it on my head..what a waste

maybe she dreams of being a living statue of liberty..
don't forget the torch..or the beer...lol





a mickey mouse fans to be
turns out to be a disaster
but, looks like she likes her hair
with the big smile..
rofl

he likes flowers..maybe..or he's trying to attract some bees, garls??

okay, that looks like algae growing on his head..ew~

the most authentic jelly fish head..
i think maybe rainie yang copied from her..lol

mommy says tv is a stupid box
if u watch too much..u might just end up having this..
 a box head

ouch..seriously i can feel the hair screaming for pain

this mister probably don't like his own face..
so,he created a new face from his hair..not bad..kinda handsome.. XP

disco too much *shake head*

Do u know what is on her head??
=.=''
=.="
=.="
Condoms!!
condoms on your head..maybe i know why..
she's preventing someone to have sex with her head..
it doesn't make sense i konw..lmao

desperately need kisses..and extra eyes..


hey, a music lover..how nice..errr...aunty

a shitty head
his's constantly reminding himself to shit..
how "smart"

 and last but not least animal hairstyle..

hope u guys enjoy the pics..
because i did..
LOL

last paper 2mrw...freedom!!
wee~*thrilled*



















2 comments:

  1. go buy one curler larh.can have straight and curls at the same time as you wish.lol!a vry good investment i think!hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup..just added to my to-buy-list now.hehe!!

    ReplyDelete